- Website Terms & Conditions
- Website Disclaimer
- Copyright Notice
- Sales Terms & Conditions
Website Terms and Conditions
The term 'Simplicity AI' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is The Hub, Farnborough Business Park, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 7JP . Simplicity AI Limited is registered in England and Wales, with company registration number 6081516 and VAT registration number is GB 902 2360 70. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither Simplicity AI nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that Simplicity AI endorse the website(s). Simplicity AI have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Simplicity AI is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement
Simplicity AI may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25/04/2012
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and business/organisation name
- Business email address and telephone number
- Business/organisation physical address
Simplicity AI are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
This website contains links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
What is a Cookie
A cookie is a small file, which when granted permission can be placed on a computer's hard drive by a web site. By default most web browsers automatically grant permission for cookies to be installed, however users can change these setting to prevent this. Cookies form an essential part of many websites as they allow each individual user to have an anonymous, but unique identifier assigned to them whilst they are browsing.
Cookie Use on this Website
Simplicity AI use a cookie to identify whether a user is logged in or not, and whether that user prefers to use the mobile or desktop website. If the user logs into the client area the cookie will manage their secure connection to the Simplicity AI servers. The cookie does not hold any personal information.
This cookie is added if the user accepts cookies via the lower banner. The cookie does not hold any personal information.
This cookie is used to store user preferences in google maps. It is only present when Google Maps pages are being viewed.
__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz
These cookies are used by Google Analytics to record statistics on visits to the Simplicity AI website.
More About Cookies
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Simplicity AI Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Simplicity AI Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Simplicity AI Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of Simplicity AI Ltd - © Simplicity AI Ltd 2007-2013. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Tequra® is a registered trademark of Simplicity AI.
IVI is a trademark of the IVI Foundation.
LXI is a trademark of the LXI Consortium.
Windows is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
cDAQ, CompactRIO, DAQCard, FieldPoint, LabVIEW, National Instruments, NI, NI Compact DAQ, NI-DAQ, NI FlexRIO, NI LabVIEW, NI TestStand, NI VeriStand, TestStand, are trademarks of National Instruments Corporation.
PXI is a trademark of the PXI Systems Alliance.